MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! We're teaming up with True North Enterprises and 2 Bravo Laser Designs to put on the 1st Annual Community Heroes Music Festival! We want to honor our veterans, active military, firefighters, paramedics & LEOs!
Come see us on Sept. 7th for an AMAZING day of food, vendors, LIVE music, raffles & giveaways! Admission is FREE! Stay afterward for a grand fireworks display!
Proceeds will go to provide support locally through the programs offered by Brotherhood of Warriors.
If you're interested in sponsoring at any level or to attend as a vendor, please call (833) 433-5777 ext. 3. or visit www.TNEleader.com/Brotherhood-of-Warriors
Please keep checking back in with us here, as we will update THIS page with new information as it comes in!
What if it rains?
- All outdoor events are rain or shine.
- Everyone is free to come and go. Return at any time once weather improves.
What can I bring? What should I leave at home?
It’s OK to bring:
- Folding lawn chair
- Small umbrella (under 14”)
- Ice Chest (with ice only)
- Non-professional camera
Sorry, you CAN’T bring inside:
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Food/Beverage (Baby food/bottles OK with baby in attendance)
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
Check with us first before bringing:
- Anything else you’re not sure about
*It’s not against the law to bring your leashed dog to a Festival but it’s not a good idea. Most festivals are held downtown on city streets and pavement gets too hot for little paws. Even the most socialized dogs tend to panic in such a large crowd of people and noises.
Things you’ll be glad you brought:
- Bug Spray
- Waterless hand cleaner
- Tissues or wipes
- Small towel